Welcome to https://brightbrain.online (the “Site”). We are respectful of our intellectual property rights as well as those of other people in the same way that we expect others to protect our own rights. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) The person who owns a copyright or their representative can make a takedown notification to us through our DMCA Agent below. We are an Internet service providers We are entitled to claim immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. In order to make a good faith claim for infringement for us to consider, you need to send us a notice that contains the following details:
Notification of Infringement Claim
- Electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright (or an authorized person to represent the copyright owner);
- Recognition of the copyrighted piece said to have been violated;
- Identification of the material to be removed and sufficient information to allow an service company to find the material. (Please provide your URL to the website that is in question, to help us in identifying the infringing work]
- The information you provide is sufficient for an organization to get in touch with the complainant, such as your name, address email address, telephone number and fax number
- A declaration that the party complaining has a reasonable belief that the usage in the content is prohibited by the copyright agent and
- A declaration that the information contained in the notice is true and, under the penalties of perjury the person who is complaining is legally authorized to take action on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
Title 17 U.S.C. SS512(f) offers civil damages penalties, which include costs and attorney fees against anyone who knows and materially falsifies certain facts in a notification of infringement in accordance with 17 United States Code SS512(c)(3).
Please send all notices of takedown to the Contact Us page. Send all notices via email to ensure prompt attention.
We may disclose your identity and other information of any copyright infringement claims received by us with suspected infringer. If you file a claim you acknowledge and acknowledge that your identity and claim will be made available to the suspected infringer.
Counter Notification Restore of Material
If you’ve received a notice that material being taken down due to an infringement claim for copyright rights If you are notified of a copyright infringement claim, you can provide us with a counter notice to try to get the material you are concerned returned to the site. The notification must be sent in written form in writing to the DMCA Agent and should contain at least the following information in accordance with the 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your signature is either electronic or physical.
- An explanation of the substance that was removed as well as the original location of the material prior to being removed
- A declaration that is subject to the risk of perjury stating that proves that you have an honest belief of the fact that this material has been disabled or removed due to error or misidentification of the item to be disabled or removed.
- The address, name and number of phone, and a declaration that you consent to the court’s jurisdiction in the district where the address is situated (or in the case of a person who is outside the United States, that you agree to the that jurisdiction in any district where the service provider is located) and agree to receive the service of process provided by the company or person who issued the initial notice of infringement.
- Send your counter-notice via the Contact page. We highly recommend emailing us.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Copyright infringement is taken seriously. As per the policy on repeat infringers from the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we keep a record of DMCA notices sent to copyright holders and make every effort to find any repeat violators. Anyone who violates our internal policy on repeat infringers will have their accounts revoked.
We are free to alter the content of this page and the policy on managing DMCA claimants at any point for any reason. It is recommended that you check regularly to check the policy on a regular basis for any updates.
Get in Touch
Last Updated: November 22, 2022